Heart Hospital of Lafayette (HHL) is committed to maintaining the highest standards of quality in cardiac care for our patients and their families. We are a one-of-a-kind Louisiana heart specialty hospital, accredited as a Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care since 2005 and are also accredited by The Joint Commission for Hospital and Clinical Laboratory Standards. Over the years, HHL has received numerous national awards and recognition for quality patient care and patient satisfaction, including:
- 2014 recognized by VHA as a Hospital Engagement Network Top Performer in three areas of clinical focus; CLABSI, CAUTI, and VAPs.
- 2013 Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® by The Joint Commission
- 2012 Care Chex National Hospital Quality Study placed Heart Hospital of Lafayette #1 in Louisiana in Overall Medical Care, Overall Surgical Care, Overall Hospital Care, Interventional Coronary Care, Vascular Surgical Care and Major Cardiac Surgery
- 2012 National Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital presented by Thomson Reuters
- 2009 National Top 100 Cardiovascular Hospital presented by Thomson Reuters
- 2010 & 2013 Number One in the Nation for Patient Satisfaction Scores & Top Performer in the Nation as rated by NRC Picker for Specialty Hospitals.
- 2008-2011 Heart & Stroke Champion Award presented by the American Heart/Stroke Association
- 2012 Gold Heart Failure Award presented by American Heart Association
- 2009 Silver Heart Failure Award presented by American Heart Association
- 2009 Silver Coronary Artery Disease Awards by the American Heart Association
- Recipient of multiple Cap Stone Awards from eQHealth Solutions for achievements in quality of patient care related to clinical care measures and patient satisfaction
- Awarded NRC Path to Excellence Award by National Research based on achievement within categories identified by patients as being most important to the quality of their care
- Recognized by American Heart Association “Get with Guidelines” program for providing nationally recognized standards of care to cardiac patients.
Schedule an appointment today